Here’s a list of what is new:1. Got a new camera! It’s an Olympus C-3000Z. It’s 3.34 Megapixels, Fully auto or manual and films Quicktime videos with sound! I’m still getting used to it, but look in the next day or two for pictures.
2. Just finished putting up the baby gates. Field is all over the place, pulling himself up to a standing position and crawling all over creation.
3. Spent the New Year’s Eve in Twin Valley, Minnesota with the in-laws. Very low key and *VERY COLD*.
4. Got the heat bill today. $311.52. Sweet lord.
5. The recycling people have dropped the ball and now I have a mountain of cardboard piled up on the snowbank at the boulevard.
6. My vacation wasn’t as long, fruitful or relaxing as I’d hoped. I guess they’ll be this way for at least the next 18 years. 😉